Greetings from the Millennium Family!
The Millennium School, Greater Noida (W) cares about the health and well-being of the children. In the wake of the global Coronavirus epidemic, we as a school would take this opportunity to stand by you and fight it out together.
Keeping in view, the recent reported cases of Coronavirus (Covid-19), the following preventive measures are suggested to keep one safe:
1. Please do not panic!
2. Covid-19 virus mainly spreads through droplets. Therefore, maintain distance of 1m to 5m from anyone who is visibly sneezing, coughing or sick.
3. It is advised to wash hands frequently for at least 20 seconds using soap and water.
4. Use Alcohol- based sanitizer for better protection. Sanitization stations will be set up in the School premises to encourage frequent hand washing. As a preventive measure, parents to ensure that their wards carry Hand Sanitizers at all times.
5. Maintain cleanliness and personal hygiene at home and your surroundings.
6. Avoid going to Malls, Public Places or any other Crowded Areas.
7. Wear N-95 Masks/Disposable Tissues while sneezing/coughing, etc. Masks should be changed every day as they get infected from outside.
8. Refrain from touching your eyes, nose and mouth with your hands – if you are observing symptoms of cold, cough or fever Be on quarantine and get in touch with a doctor or health officials immediately.
9. The School Management and Teachers shall be on a vigilant alert and will send any child back, if found with any of the above symptoms.
10.Drink plenty of warm water. Have warm food/drinks, preferably healthy and home-cooked.
Please note that we have reported no cases so far and we will be fumigating the school on a frequent basis.
Do not worry!! Stay Alert, Aware and Attentive.
Last but not the least, Pray and be Happy.
- Emergency Helpline Number: 011-2397804
- E-Mail: [email protected]