The Admission Procedure at The Millennium School, the top school in Greater Noida West, is as follows:
Step 1: Filling the online inquiry/ Direct admission registration
Parents interested in seeking admission at The Millennium School can contact us at the admissions helpline or online portal to fill out the registration form and provide us with basic and academic information. Upon registration, a slot shall be provided to them for the school tour and counselling.
Those who are interested in registering their child directly can visit the registration page to complete the process.
Step 2: Campus visit
Parents are encouraged to book an appointment for campus visit at The Millennium School. Our admissions counsellors will take you on a school tour to get you acquainted with our school's infrastructure, teaching methods, and learning processes. A slot for the tour will be arranged upon availability for direct walk-ins.
Step 3: Admissions Counselling
Following the campus visit, any queries related to the curriculum, admissions, school, etc., are addressed by our counsellors. Parents will be given in-depth information regarding the teaching-learning processes, resources in use, and various academic/extra-curricular programmes run by the school for children.
Step 4: Grade-level Learning Assessment for Students
- Students seeking admission to Pre-Nursery and Nursery grades are engaged in an informal interaction with our educators and leadership team.
- Students seeking admissions from Kindergarten onward need to take a formal entrance test that will be pre-scheduled by our admissions team, as per the availability of slots.
Step 5: Final Interaction with The Principal/Admissions Head
Following the assessment, our admissions team will schedule a formal interaction between the principal and the parents.
Step 6: Declaration Of Assessment Results
Students who have successfully cleared the entrance test will be informed. At this stage, parents need to keep a copy of the documents required for admission ready.
Step 7: Admissions Form Submission
Parents need to complete the admissions form and submit the necessary documents on campus to reserve their child's seat. You can check the list of documents required for admission here.
Step 8: Admissions Closure
Once your child's admission is formally approved, parents can submit the fee to close the admission.
- Completing the preliminary inquiry form or admissions registration form does not guarantee admission to The Millennium School, the top school in Greater Noida West, unless the child passes the entrance exam.
- Admission to a specific grade is subject to the entrance scores, age criteria, previous school records, and the submission of relevant documents.
- The school reserves the right to deny admission if unfair means are used during the entrance exam or at the time of document submission.
- The school provides transportation for students residing in Greater Noida West, Noida Extension, Noida (in selected regions), and specific areas of Ghaziabad (Crossing Republik, etc.). Please get in touch with our transport team to get information regarding bus facilities.