Millennium Schools comply with all CBSE norms. All schools follow the examination pattern and the children are certified by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools under the Union Government of India. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) established in the year 1929, enjoys the distinction of being one of the oldest and largest Board of Secondary Education in India. The prime focus of the Board is on:
• The CBSE envisions a robust, vibrant and holistic school education system that will engender excellence in every sphere of human endeavour.
• The Board is committed to provide quality education to promote intellectual, social and cultural vivacity among it’s learners. It works towards evolving a learning process and environment, which empowers the future citizens to become global leader in the emerging knowledge society
• Innovations in teaching-learning methodologies by devising student-friendly and student-centred paradigms
• Reforms in examinations and evaluation practices
• Skill-based learning by adding job-oriented and job-linked inputs
• Regularly updating the pedagogical skills of the teachers and administrators by conducting in service training programmes, workshops, coaching and ongoing mentoring sessions etc
The Millennium Learning System has always focused on Continuous Skill-based Development and Assessment of their learners. The Continuous Assessment (CA) in the Millennium System helps to understand the progress of the learners & the areas of concerns. This assessment not only includes the Teachers assessment but also Self- assessment & Peer- assessment. The Millennium Schools have recently started the centralized school assessments to understand the different learning levels of the learners as well as the improvements that need to be taken care by the School.
• Assessment Cycle :
• Class Assessment : Progressive assessments after every chapter
• Term Assessment: Minimum 5 times a year for Grade I-V, 4 times in a year for Grade VI-VIII.
• Second language: Foreign / Hindi
• Third language: Foreign language / Hindi / Sanskrit (for Classes VI to VIII only)
• Social Science
CBSE Grade XI and Grade XII
CBSE offers Grade XI and XII with total term duration of two years. The course culminates with Grade XII CBSE Board Examinations in the month of March. Students have to appear for examinations in five (5) subjects including one language, i.e. English
• English Core
• Computer Science / Biology / Business Studies
• English Core
• Business Studies
The pedagogical approach to holistic education at Millennium Group of Schools enables students to effectively focus on academics, as well as pursue their interest in sports and extra-curricular activities. Millennium students have consistently secured exceptional scores in CBSE Board Examinations in, both, Grade X and XII.